Administrator (RL4257) Bridlington, England
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Secretary/Administrator to join a well-established world market leading business based in East Yorkshire. Reporting in to the Sales Director you will be working as part of the sales team. This is a full-time permanent role.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a strong administrative background.
- Dealing with customers ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Processing of sales orders
- Preparation of quotations for customers
- Providing administrative support to the Directors and sales team
- Processing customer orders and updating the database
- General administration duties
- To be able to work calmly under pressure whilst dealing with variable workloads and changing tasks.
- To have good attention to detail.
- To be highly organised and have an excellent telephone manner
- To be able to work as part of team as well as being able to comfortably work on their own.
- To be confident and comfortable using the telephone when speaking to customers
- Confident in communicating with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent communication skills.
The Benefits/The Reward:
- Locations close to all public transport links although own car and licence would be advantageous .
- Money - £16 - 18k (dependant on experience)
- Opportunity to grow with the business, working for a successful business that is going through continued and sustained expansion in their market.
What's in it for you?
- Join an established company
- Competitive salary and benefits
CASTLE has been established for 50 years providing expert recruitment solutions to the local and wider Yorkshire areas, we have offices in Scarborough and York with 18 specialised staff building trusted partnerships with their clients and candidates. We run a Refer a Friend scheme with shopping voucher rewards for you when they are placed in work - so please recommend a friend to us!