Rental Manager (RL5262) Scarborough, England
Castle Employment are looking for a Rental Manager for a rapidly developing national Property sourcing business. The Rental Manager will be part of the senior Executive team and offers a great opportunity to be involved in a growing and successful business. The role will involve managing a team, and offers an excellent opportunity to join a market leading, successful business that has a strong culture of training and developing their staff.
- Volume management. Ability to lead and direct the team to hit their targets and manage the massive volume of day to day transactions that need to be carried out
- System driven – ensuring that the systems run the business and the people run the business
- Visionary and leadership skills to take the business to these next levels and take the team with you
- Caring – delivering a culture of care and attention to our landlords and tenants
- Inspirational – so your team want to follow you on the journey for the coming years
- A background of letting agency work would be an advantage, however people with strong transferable skills could pick this detail up if they have all the other required management skills.
- The role would suit someone with a proven track record of developing outstanding teams to deliver and perform at a high level.
- A great communicator who can get buy in and bring people with them.
This is not a position for someone new to management, but for someone with a proven track record who is ready for a new challenge and to join a team
Salary between £30,000-£45,000, depending upon experience
Excellent Pension Scheme
Private Health Cover
Working hours of 9.00am-6.00pm, Monday-Friday
For more information please call Nikki Holmes on 01723 365432 or email email@example.com