Security Manager (BBBH5417) Winnipeg, Canada
Are you a hands-on leader who thrives in a team-oriented work environment? Move you career forward by joining this respected Manitoba hospitality company. Working closely with the General Manager and your security team, you will be responsible for maximizing guest and employee safety and security within the facility. If you have a background in safety or security and excellent communication skills, this opportunity is for you.
What you will do:
* Schedule and manage hotel security team, ensuring optimal staffing levels
* Develop and implement safety and security procedures for all departments that contribute to overall employee well-being and an excellent customer experience
* Create and implement emergency procedures for the facility
* Inspect property regularly for safety and security concerns; maintain all safety equipment
* Monitor departmental budget
* Perform employee performance reviews and provide feedback
* Liaise regularly with law enforcement and fire department personnel
* 5+ years of security or safety experience
* Experience management security personnel
* First aid and WHMIS certified
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you would like to be considered for the position of Security Manager, or know someone who might, please email your resume to Natasha Garcia at ngarcia [at] pinnacle [dot] jobs. To learn more about this position call 204.926.2201, quoting job number 5417.
Great companies are built with great people who make a difference. Our passion is finding those game changers who make that difference. Pinnacle was founded on this simple principle in 2002. Our success over the past decade is a direct result of our ability to connect top candidates with top clients. Today Pinnacle has 25 specialized recruiters who continue this vision. We are Manitoba’s largest recruitment firm only because we treat every candidate like they’re our only candidate.