University of Oklahoma Rhinology Opening (8944) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Clinician, Surgeon, Educator
Academic prestige, advanced technology and a team environment await you at the University of Oklahoma Medical Center. Join our group of more than 450 physicians in caring for patients, training the nation's future physicians and performing research that's transforming health care in Oklahoma and nationwide.
- Enter a turn-key rhinology and allergy practice
- $400,000 potential earnings
- Large referral base from within the OU system and from local physicians
- Mentor otolaryngology residents on rotation
- Access to 51 ORs; clinic space adjacent to OUHSC
- 1:11 call - Residents take first and second call
- Rhinology fellowship not required but experience is necessary
People are flocking to Oklahoma City, and it’s easy to see why. We enjoy an average of more than 300 sunny days each year (visitokc.com). CBS News named Oklahoma City among the “Best Cities to Find a Great Job” and Gallup’s Job Creation Index ranked it as the “#1 City for Job Creation” in 2011. Join our 1.2 million residents as we continue to reinvent our city and ourselves.
- Bricktown district with eclectic restaurants, shops and nightlife
- Family fun: local zoo, amusement park and river walk
- Emphasis on education - $700 million invested since 2001 per www.okc.gov, 2012
- Professional and NCAA Division I sports
- Major international airport with nonstop service to 18 destinations
To find out more and schedule an initial phone interview, contact me today. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Academic Search Consultant