University of Louisville Pediatric Pulmonology (9668) Louisville, Kentucky
|Salary:||USD147000 - USD170000 per year + negotiable incentives, benefits|
Make your mark at the University of Louisville. Join our Division of Pediatric Pulmonology, a supportive and collegial group, dedicated to making a difference in our communities. Under the leadership of our Division Chief, our pulmonary program has been ranked as one of the best in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
- 100% Pediatric Pulmonology – Option for Sleep Medicine in addition
- Dedicated support including Nurse Practitioners & Respiratory Therapists
- Protected time for academic endeavors including research & teaching
- New Fellowship program set to begin July 2013
- Cystic Fibrosis, Pediatric Pulmonary & Technology Dependent Centers, Pulmonary Function Laboratory & Childhood Asthma Care & Education Center
Located in the Gateway to the South, our riverfront city is one of America’s best kept secrets. East coast with a southern flair, Louisville is home to some of the best entertainment in America including the “most exciting two minutes in sports” and one of the largest fireworks shows in the nation. With a stunning waterfront skyline, over 120 parks and much, much more – you can find it all in Louisville.
- Metropolitan area of over 1 million people – Division I University town
- Public & parochial schools recognized nationally – Unlimited options
- The ballet, orchestra & opera – Fine dining, shopping, museums & more
- Champion college & professional sports – Including University of Louisville Cardinals, Churchill Downs & PGA Tour events