University of Wyoming - Family Medicine Residency Director (7149) Cheyenne, Wyoming
|Salary:||Directorship, benefits & more|
University of Wyoming - FMR Program Director
The University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program is now accepting applications for the position of Program Director. Challenged with ensuring the quality education of our residents, this is your opportunity to make a difference by training the next generation of physicians. Become a leader in the program and the community.
- Established Residency Program with a history of cultivating Rural Family Medicine Physicians
- Continually develop and revise curriculum, promote accreditation
- Lead, evaluate and promote faculty, manage residents concerns/issues and much more
- Full-spectrum Program – Option to practice with or without OB
- At least five years of professional experience within an Academic facility
The West’s best kept secret, Cheyenne is a blend of old and new with a cultural diversity and variety unlike most communities. Not all cowboy hats and spurs, Cheyenne has a strong performing arts community including a symphony orchestra, theatre group and more. Known for many accolades including “Top Ten Summer Climates,” “Top Ten Golf Towns” and “Cleanest” U.S. City, Cheyenne is a great place to live, work and do business.
- Capital and most populated city in the state – 90,000+ residents in the metropolitan area
- Amazing outdoor activities all year long – Skiing, boating, swimming, horseback riding, snowboarding, biking, hiking, hunting, fishing and more
- No State Income Tax!!!
- Four-season climate – Summers never too hot, winters rarely bitter
- Local airport, with direct daily flights to Denver, is your key to the rest of the world!
- Diverse yet tight-knit community with tons of things to do – Shopping, dining, theater, festivals, events, active nightlife – Largest outdoor rodeo in the U.S.
Academic Search Consultant