Supply Chain PM (3165) Irving, Texas
Buchanan Technologies is looking for a project manager to assist one of our enterprise clients based in Irving, Texas. The ideal candidate will have experience with demand management, demand process, and resource management in order to effectively manage an acquisition integration project.
- The Project Manager will provide project management expertise and will lead key project work streams, working with the full project life cycle, following project governance processes within agreed timescales to time, cost and quality.
- The project manager will perform and/or supervise the acquisition and analysis of data to identify business problems and opportunities and ensure the business requirements have been clearly defined and documented.
- Must be able to categorize and prioritize demand based on standard criteria and make decisions on new business requests.
- Ability to manage project timeline, scope, and resources while effectively communicating project phases to all levels of staff.
- Build and manage relationships with project stakeholders up to a senior level to understand the context and impact of the project to the business line and ensure all stakeholders views are managed towards the best solution for all business areas impacted.
- Project Management skills. PMP certification preferred
- 5+ years of experience with demand management and demand process.
- 5+ years of resource management and capacity planning.
- Detail conscious, ensuring reliability at all times, and committed to producing high quality and professional work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work with multiple levels of Management and stakeholder groups.
- Good organization skills and ability to use initiative, as role requires some degree of flexibility and re-prioritization at short notice.
- Leadership skills to provide authoritative guidance to management and staff within the organization