Representative (7547BR) Birmingham, Alabama
Support management in handling all new business sales processing functions in the field office.
• Train staff on new business processing and accounting
• Process simple and complex applications including changes to current applications
• Handle all policy billing
• Provide service to internal and external customers
• Responsible for seeing application through to completion, including accounting
• Repair and submit new business reports
Qualified candidates must possess a college degree and or four to six years of customer service experience and or administrative experience (i.e. retail, banking, and real-estate).
Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft and have the ability to work in a team environment.