Administrative Representative (7354BR) Lake Success, New York
In this position, you will play a key role by supporting management in handling all new business sales processing functions in the field office. This includes seeing application processing through to completion. In addition, you will provide exceptional customer service to all internal staff and external customers.
• Input routine and complex applications and process changes to current policies.
• Assemble policies and determine delivery requirements for agents.
• Perform accounting tasks.
• Review and recommend modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
• Train staff members and new hires.
• Order supplies for the office.
• Communicate with agents, clients and service centers.
• College degree required
• Two years of customer service and/or administrative experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Ability to work in a team environment, as well as excel independently
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Organizational skills and ability to multi-task