Compensation Manager (7400BR) New York, New York
Compensation professional with advanced analytical skills and strong foundational knowledge in designing, implementing, and communicating broad‐based compensation programs (below Executive level). Position reports to a Vice President‐Compensation and must be comfortable working in a matrixed environment supporting multiple business areas in the financial services industry.
Position will collaborate with HR Business Partners and internal clients to solve complex problems. The position will play a key role in functional projects and indirectly manage and mentor analysts on the compensation team. All team members also participate in compensation administration for client groups supported.
• Lead survey competitive analysis, job evaluation and development of compensation offers for groups supported
• Collaborate with HR Business Partners to support year‐end administrative process
• Proactively review market trends and ongoing effectiveness of programs and practices
• Assist with compensation design
• Ensure compliance with laws and governance
• Assist in developing communication materials and implementing compensation programs
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus (strong preference for an MBA)
- 4 to 6 years of progressive career growth and development specifically in the field of compensation
- World at Work Certification preferred
- Must be a self‐starter, results‐oriented, team player, and have strong project management and influencing skills
- Must possess excellent communications skills (both oral and written) and strong
technical skills (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Prior experience working in SAP, Success Factors, and MS Access environment a plus