Customer Service Representative (7652BR) Dallas, Texas
In this position, you will play a key role providing our policy holders with the highest quality customer service. Prior insurance experience is not necessary; we provide a comprehensive and on-going training program. Through our in depth, on-site training we'll teach you about our dynamic industry, our insurance policies and regulations, with the goal of preparing you to assist our customers with their life policies.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
• Receive up to 50-60 inbound telephone calls per day in a fast paced environment
• Respond to complex inbound customer call inquires and problem solve by providing information, processing transactions, or directing requests to other functional business teams
• Resolve customer inquiries and handle routine service administrative questions
• Ensure customers are satisfied on the first call
• Navigate our internal computer system to look up customer information and update policies
• Bachelor’s degree or at least 4 years of customer service experience within an inbound call center environment
• Excellent PC skills including word, excel and Lotus Notes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, presentation, interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrate sound judgment and strong decision making and maintain high ethical standards.