Traditional and Outpatient Internists Needed (BBBH7128) Louisville, Kentucky
|Salary:||USD210000 - USD250000 per year + benefits and sign-on bonus|
Louisville - "America's Most Livable Large City"
Whether you view it as the northernmost Southern city or the southernmost Northern city, Louisville defies easy description! Louisville has been named America’s "Most Livable" large city by the U.S. Conference of Mayors, and we have one of the nation’s largest park expansions underway. Our 1.3 million residents are never bored:
- World-famous Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby
- "4th Street Live" downtown entertainment complex
- Louisville Zoo and Science Center
- Waterfront Park
- U of L athletics
Welcome to our "Best Regional Hospital" according to U.S. News & World Report. This traditional employed practice offers a full patient load from day one and reasonable call, and our clinic is conveniently located on the hospital campus.
- 1:4 weekend call, round on own patients
- Average 15 patients in clinic, 2-6 inpatients daily
- Trauma admitted to University hospital
- Procedures welcome