Bilingual Brazilian Portuguese Quality Assurance
North York, Canada
Looking to gain some additional EXP for your career?
Manpower has a great long-term Quality Assurance vacancy at our client in North York who publishes and distributes free-to-play PC online games.
What you bring:
• Must be fluent in both Brazilian Portuguese and English (verbal and written)
• At least one year of previous QA experience
• Background in Game Development or experience in on-line gaming is a great asset
• Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong ability to work under pressure
• Highly organized with the ability to multitask
• Team oriented with solid interpersonal skills
• Ability to respond to issues and provide quick, timely resolution within a tight timeline
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Knowledge in SQL is an asset
• Experience working with bug reporting systems is an asset
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, to accommodate for the needs of the business
• Analyze the game and identify issues with the systems
• Report any issues found on the bug reporting software (Martini, Redmine, etc)
• Use the web-based bug database (Martini, Redmine, etc) to record specific test results, and internal test documents to compile build-by-build status reports
• Create game situations for testing the systems
• Provide relevant feedback to the direct report regarding game balance and any suggestions to improve consumer experience
• Investigate bug report from CSR team to find root cause and report out to the Developers
• Verify information from AP to ensure it is accurate and up to date
• Professionally and accurately reproduce/describe game discrepancies in a clear concise manner
• Attending midnight maintenance is required (At least 2 times a month)
Interested? Apply now to a role which offers:
• Pay @ $17/hr
• Potential for permanent employment
• Fun & engaging work environment
• Subway accessible location on Line 1
Apply today! Not the job for you? Set up your profile at manpower.ca and see what other opportunities Manpower has available currently.
Not the job for you, but know someone who might be interested? Refer them to us for a referral bonus!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.