Social Media Community Management Analyst (A3FFD01D66) Irvine, California
The Social Media Community Management Analyst is responsible for cultivating and growing all of Kia’s online communities (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.). They will also be responsible for community page analytics along with recommending improvements (i.e. increase engagement, reduce defection, stimulate meaningful brand/customer relationships). The Social Media Community Management Analyst will have primary responsibility for Kia’s community content, tone and voice while paying meticulous attention to the nuances of each community to ensure contextual relevance and satisfying community member inquiries.
- Overall Responsibility of Managing Kia Community Presence & Social Media Customer Service
- Coordinate and Report Associated Metrics
- Manage and guide community management agency and vendor resources
- Crisis Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Degree a plus
Overall Related Experience:
- 2-3 years experience in community management role
- 2-3 years experience in customer service
- 1-2 years experience in the Auto Industry desirable but not required
Directly Related Experience:
- Needs professional experience with managing company facebook, blog, twitter, youtube, tumblr, pinterest, G+, etc. communities
- General understanding of social media, promotions, advertising, etc.
- Experience developing ambassador/advocacy programs
- General understanding of social technology and social mobile applications
- General understanding of the overall digital marketing ecosystem
- Solid understanding of reputation management and the impact of online reviews
- Solid understanding of SEO practices
- Solid understanding of social analytics
- Ability to discern data from insights and derive community strategies accordingly
- Strong project management skills
- Superb oral/written communication skills
- Proactive and entrepreneurial with a genuine interest in the Kia brand
- Social/Community platform skills: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, G+, etc.
- Knowledge of social mobile tools/apps: Instagram, Foursquare, Path, etc.
- General understanding of social media management/monitoring/productivity/CMS tools: Radian6, Tweetdeck, Vitrue, This Moment, Sprinklr, etc.
- Microsoft software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,)
- General knowledge of digital media and SEO
- Multi-Cultural experience a plus
- Inherently curious and inquisitive, seeks out new and better ways to improve communities along with strengthening owner/advocate/influencer relationships
KIA MOTORS AMERICA is a dynamic company that is ideal for professionals who seek to accelerate their careers. Based in one of the nation’s most desirable communities in Southern California. Our outstanding benefits package includes 100% paid health insurance, 401(k) plan, plus much more. EOE M/F/D/V. For more information about Kia, please visit our website at http://www.kia.com/