Project Manager (A827CBBAAF) Irvine, California
The purpose of the Program Management Office (PMO) is to provide strategic program direction, project management and stewardship of ideas thorough implementation of technology to support existing and new business initiatives with primary focus on the delivery of business solutions and projects for assigned business areas. The Project Manager role will be to oversee IT solutions both tactical and strategic, portfolio management, financial management, program governances, cross organizational support services and vendor relationship management. The Project Manager will provide guidance and advice to ensure good practices in standard methodologies and processes are delivered on all projects. Identifying business development opportunities, prepare and deliver proposals/presentations, create requirements definitions, obtain customer commitments while managing through the system development lifecycle. Achieve effective project management oversight through meticulous planning and tracking of schedules, establishing milestones, assigning tasks, identifying project dependencies, and refining business requirements, and delivering various strategic plans and recommendations. This position leads cross-functional teams, client managers, programmers, and external process improvement consultants utilizing a blend of working knowledge, business analyst, project management, and automotive operations knowledge to identify business requirements, project definition, business case, and ROI rationale. Establish and monitor project expenses for on time, on-budget project delivery.
- Provide guidance for IT solutions
- Customer Expectation Management
- IT Service Delivery
- Vendor Management
- IT Service Management
- B.S. in related field of technology or equivalent degree is or equivalent work experience is required
- PMI Certification is highly desirable
Overall Related Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 7-10 years Project Management experience
- 1-3 years of experience working in a PMO
- Direct experience leading business analyst and information technology teams in the alignment, specifications, design, development, and implementation of enterprise information technology systems, processes, and programs.
- Direct experience in the communication of technical concepts and functional enhancements to internal and external stakeholders which includes optimization of enterprise structure and usage, analytical tools and techniques, web applications and system designs.
- Consulting experience is a plus
Directly Related Automotive Experience:
- 1-3 minimum years of experience in automotive operations preferred
KIA MOTORS AMERICA is a dynamic company that is ideal for professionals who seek to accelerate their careers. Based in one of the nation’s most desirable communities in Southern California. Our outstanding benefits package includes 100% paid health insurance, 401(k) plan, plus much more. EOE M/F/D/V. For more information about Kia, please visit our website at http://www.kia.com/