Executive Assistant (A19DF589AC) Irvine, California
Provides administrative and clerical support to the Director, Legal Affairs/Asstistant General Counsel and General Counsel /Executive VP HR/A Legal & Diversity Relations. Also performs diversified and advanced administrative duties, within the Legal department, that requires a high level of confidentiality. Acts as interface between General Counsel/ Executive VP HR/A Legal & Diversity Relations, outside counsel and internal departments, during his absence.
- Performs detailed administrative details regarding both the Legal and HRA departments.
- Conducts communications on own initiative and within range of discretion with outside counsel and internal KMA departments as per general directions from General Counsel/ Executive VP HR/A Legal & Diversity Relations
- Monitor and Maintain confidential Information and files.
- Develop and Maintain a reporting system.
- Maintains and coordinates travel schedules, meetings and daily personal schedules for the General Counsel/ Executive VP HR/A Legal & Diversity Relations
- BA degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
Overall Related Experience:
- Minimum 5 + years administrative experience supporting an executive
Directly Related Experience:
- 1-year experience in a Legal department within the automotive industry desirable
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Typing skills of 60 wpm
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to adapt to change of priorities
- SAP a plus
KIA MOTORS AMERICA is a dynamic company that is ideal for professionals who seek to accelerate their careers. Based in one of the nation’s most desirable communities in Southern California. Our outstanding benefits package includes 100% paid health insurance, 401(k) plan, plus much more. EOE M/F/D/V. For more information about Kia, please visit our website at http://www.kia.com/