The Client Support Services (CSS) organization employs around 100 colleagues globally. Offices are located in the hub of our major markets to facilitate client relationships, proactive service activities and to ensure client satisfaction and revenue protection. Our Knowledge Centre and Account Management functions within CSS offer support to our clients with roles based in Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
The Solution Specialists (Technology) in the Knowledge Center (KC) is responsible for the delivery of a superior client experience and continual improvement of service standards. The Solution Specialist is passionate about service and about delighting the customer, pre-dominantly through coordinating remote service and support work (phone, email, Webex). The role involves working closely with integration developers, application development, product managers and Cloud Operations to understand the latest technologies used by the RMS(one) SaaS platform and support the access and integration points between critical business applications and systems integrated in a hybrid cloud. As changes happen with the applications, the upmost level of service and support would be provided by the Level 2 support team to ensure business continuity of the production ecosystem. Level 2 support will work closely with clients to ensure that the connectivity between the client endpoints to the RMS(one) platform are available and stable to ensure continuity of the system integration points.
- Ensure client success and satisfaction from using RMS products and services by operating a best in class second line support organization.
- Works with other Knowledge Centers, second line support and Service Management to develop and implement appropriate service level delivery.
- Achieve and/or exceed second line client service success metrics in regards to managing and resolving client inquiries in area of domain expertise.
- Consistent use of all available CSS tools, processes and systems to ensure efficient management of the client interaction and data flows.
- Monitor the progress of client enquiries escalated to L2 and above and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify root cause, resolution and improvements.
- Document support case details and findings in Case Management Systems and Knowledge Management System to enable learning, scalability, and continual improvement.
- Contribute content to self-service knowledge portfolio, whitepapers, and frequently asked questions for client access to knowledgebase
Knowledge Management and Training
- Engages with relevant market touch points to develop and maintain a thorough understanding of business process.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all RMS Products and how these applications can be incorporated into a client’s risk management process to drive value for client.
- Work across the regional Knowledge Centers and with Service Management colleagues to adopt promote and implement consistency of operation.
- Interface with the wider RMS organization to provide insight into the use of RMS Solutions and any signals pointing at anomalies or areas of improvement.
Technology and Innovation
- Use of the latest reporting, monitoring and debugging utilities to maintain robust hosted application environments used by RMS clients
- Understand solution architectures to maintain stability of client integration points to RMS hosted platforms
- Be the voice of the technologies used by RMS Products and promote client adoption through understanding of key benefits and business use cases
- Develop an understanding of technology stack changes and releases to communicate implications with clients
- Dive deep into the networking between heavily secured insurance corporations to configure and maintain integration between client systems and RMS(one)
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong professional track record and a minimum of 5 years experience in client facing and application support role in IT operations, insurance, software services, analytics or related fields highly desired.
- Knowledge of risk or catastrophe modeling in the insurance industry desirable, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Knowledge of Total Quality Management (TQM), Lean Six Sigma and ITIL highly desired.
- Excellent client facing, communication and presentation skills are required, ideally gained within a client facing environment -needs to be able to relay complex and often technical concepts to broad audiences.
- Must have experience with application management, troubleshooting, production support for highly secure, large-scale, complex, distributed applications/platforms, particularly in the Cloud.
- Fluency with network and web service protocols - HTTP, HTML, XML, FTP, SOA, etc.
- Application integration (ETL), data integration (ESB), RDBMS and web services
- Data Warehouse Tools: Informatica
- Databases: Oracle or SQL Server (MongoDB, Vertica experience is a plus)
- Programming Languages: Java, .Net, C #
- SOA and REST service integration
- Fluent with network elements such as firewalls, load balancers, DNS, DHCP, NAT, particularly with integrations to SaaS platforms.
- Usage of SQL queries and ETL integrations at an intermediate level.
- Possess a BS or MS degree ideally in IT, economics, sciences, mathematics or engineering.
- ITIL knowledge (certification is a plus).
- Fluent in English.