Architect Client Integration Solutions, ETL SOA & Informatica (14069) Newark, California
Technical Architect Client Integration Solutions, ETL SOA & Informatica
The Client Integration Solutions (CIS) is a global team delivering integration solutions for RMS clients in the cloud. CIS handles the design, and integration for clients’ on-premise systems with the new cloud-based RMS(one) platform.
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables:
- Implement integrated solutions for a wide range of top-tier global insurance and reinsurance clients
- Work with clients, internal teams and development partners in the design and deployment of RMS’ new risk management platform.
- Assist with the development partner clients for staged implementation of the RMS Platform, and contribute to change management, enterprise integration, and other aspects of deploying the Platform into production.
- Mentor junior members of the team and develop a comprehensive knowledge base of reusable solution artifacts and design patterns.
- Accountable for timely deliverables to the development partner clients and to RMS’ internal development teams.
- This role requires some Global Travel
Proven experience with but not limited to the following:
- Application integration (ETL), data integration (ESB), RDBMS and webservices
- APIs – JSON, SOAP
- Data Warehouse Tools: Informatica
- Databases: Oracle or SQL Server (Mongo, Vertica experience is a plus)
- Programming Languages: .Net, C #
- 10-12yrs experience integrating distributed solutions with a strong appreciation for associated methods and technologies including data-transformation, messaging and process orchestration
- Experience of collaborating with 3rd party software teams and development resources
- Proven client facing experience supporting customers and providing technical leadership
- Experience with package software implementation and integration
- Experience with data warehousing and business intelligence technologies, big data analytics, and cloud computing
- Current or previous experience working in the insurance and reinsurance industry is a plus
- Experience working with Cross-functional teams
- Client support & relationship building
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proactive and results oriented
- Flexible and adaptable with good interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills and able to deliver tasks on time, with consistently high quality
- Degree (BS or MS) in computer science or related field desirable
Did you know there’s a 5% chance that a hurricane will cause $60 billion of insured losses next year? And there’s a 1% chance that an earthquake will cause $50 billion of insured loss in the next 12 months? We do. At RMS, we build the simulation models that allow insurers and investors to understand portfolio risks due to catastrophes: natural catastrophes (hurricane, earthquake, flood), terrorism, pandemic, and changes in life expectancy.
We are one of the most exciting and technologically sophisticated firms you’ve ‘never’ heard of, unless you’re one of our hundreds of clients in the (re)insurance, banking or hedge fund sector. We lead an industry we helped pioneer and ultimately our work makes a true impact on the world at large. How we understand and manage risk affects everybody and our passion is nothing less than creating a more resilient world through a better understanding of catastrophic events.
As we approach our 25th anniversary, we are now evolving our vision by delivering future solutions in the cloud, releasing in 2014 a cutting edge risk management platform ‘RMS(one)’ for the global risk market. RMS(one) will create a holistic and integrated view across the enterprise with one platform for all models, all points of view, and all data. All will be run as equal partners on RMS(one).
To find out more, visit www.rms.com. Or follow us on Facebook or @rmsjobs on Twitter
RMS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.