Marketing Manager (136) Bothell, Washington
Marketing Manager - Verathon®
Verathon is seeking an ambitious Marketing Manager to join our company headquarters in Bothell, WA. The Marketing Managerwill be responsible for implementing tactical marketing programs on a global basis for one of Verathon’s business units/product lines. This position reports to the Director, Product Management.
- Support the design and execution of the communications strategy
- Support the design, execution and communication of market and competitive analysis and market research
- Responsible for implementation of select communications programs: advertising, trade shows, sales collateral, promotions, etc.
- Collect internal and external data to support design input requirements for new and upgraded products.
- Provide timely and accurate support for field team and distributor partners
- Localization of promotional collateral, sales catalogs, training manuals, etc.
- Marketing collateral order fulfillment
- Design and effectively execute sales training programs
- National Sales Meetings
- New Product Launches
- Assist in the planning and execution of Annual sales meetings
- Exercise sound judgment in handling all controllable expenses
- Exercise proper care and judgment relative to all assigned company assets
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Science or Engineering field. MBA Preferred.
- Marketing experience.
- At least 3 years in medical marketing
- At least 5 years in sales and marketing
- Strong analytical, financial and statistical skills to assess business opportunities and to track marketing program productivity.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Successful background working in close partnership with Sales.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project/product management skills.
- Can manage budgets for optimal results. P&L experience a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent creative skills – candidate will be asked to contribute ideas to enhance the effectiveness of the brand strategy
- 20-25% domestic/international travel.
Verathon is a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper Industries, an acquisitive S&P 500 and NYSE listed diversified growth company. Verathon is headquartered in the greater Seattle area, in Bothell, Washington, and has 7 international subsidiaries in Canada, Europe and Asia. The company designs, manufactures, distributes and markets reliable, state-of-the-art medical devices and services to the health care community that offer meaningful improvement in patient care. Our largest brands, BladderScan and GlideScope, have achieved worldwide recognition as the number one leader in their respective markets. Verathon is a financially sound company with consistent growth and performance even during down market cycles. We have a strong pipeline of new products for multiple areas of discipline within the health care industry.
Verathon was acquired by Roper Industries (US Ticker symbol ROP) in December 2009 as a platform for future acquisitions leveraging the talented management team and extraordinary channel development in developed country markets.
Verathon offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package to full-time employees including company sponsored health plan, 401k with match, wellness and tuition reimbursement and the advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Verathon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives will build a strong foundation for success.