Inside Sales Associate (148) Bothell, Washington
Inside Sales Representative - Verathon®
Verathon® is looking for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Inside Sales Representative to become the newest member of Inside Sales Team located in our Bothell, WA headquarters.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for driving secondary capital and non-point of sale business by soliciting products and services in designated territories and markets.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales revenue quotas by actively promoting products and services to hospitals, private practice clinics, and extended care facilities.
- Make 30 – 60 outbound calls and/or emails per day.
- Successfully navigate through organizations of all sizes hunting and identifying key decision makers via phone, email, or web search.
- Communicate with clinical, financial, and operational decision making personnel and convincingly present benefits of product offerings and services.
- Combat and overcome customer objections utilizing product knowledge, negotiating skills, and a keen ear for unspoken obstacles.
- Manage order business pipeline and provide monthly forecasts with accuracy.
- Build and maintain a high level of integrity and trust for specific products and the Verathon brand at the customer level.
- Occasional trade show attendance and on-site customer visits.
- Monthly and weekly reporting to include but not limited to the following: daily call reports, territory inventory, national accounts, markets and equipment trade-ins.
- Management of customer records through the use of Onyx database.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 1-3 year of professional sales experience (B2B preferred).
- Dynamic personality with a positive attitude that customers can genuinely feel over the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and conversational level Spanish-speaking skills required.
- Ability to present both the product and company in a positive, professional, and persuasive manner that is presentable for C-level executive review.
- Resilience and an ability to be persistent, weathering through slow and busy months.
- Ability to perform and remain focused in a highly active and demanding sales environment.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office.
- Effective time management, organization, and commitment to the Verathon sales process.
- Willing and able to learn and follow FDA/GMP and ISO regulations.
- Team Player and ability to work in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods and use computers and desk phone for extended lengths of time
Verathon is a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper Industries, an acquisitive S&P 500 and NYSE listed diversified growth company. Verathon is headquartered in the greater Seattle area, in Bothell, Washington, and has 7 international subsidiaries in Canada, Europe and Asia. The company designs, manufactures, distributes and markets reliable, state-of-the-art medical devices and services to the health care community that offer meaningful improvement in patient care. Our largest brands, BladderScan and GlideScope, have achieved worldwide recognition as the number one leader in their respective markets. Verathon is a financially sound company with consistent growth and performance even during down market cycles. We have a strong pipeline of new products for multiple areas of discipline within the health care industry.
Verathon was acquired by Roper Industries (US Ticker symbol ROP) in December 2009 as a platform for future acquisitions leveraging the talented management team and extraordinary channel development in developed country markets.
Verathon offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package to full-time employees including company sponsored health plan, 401k with match, wellness and tuition reimbursement and the advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Verathon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives will build a strong foundation for success.