Vice President, Global Commercial Operations (139) Bothell, Washington
Vice President, Global Commercial Operations - Verathon®
Verathon® is seeking an innovative and forward thinking Vice President, Global Commercial Operations to lead our U.S. and international commercial organization. The Vice President, Global Commercial Operations will be a member of Verathon’s senior leadership team and report directly to the President.
- Develop strategies and initiatives to optimize the global sales organization with representation in the USA, Canada, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.
- Responsible for delivering against global revenue forecast for full range of products.
- Provide leadership, on-going development and mentoring to staff in order to attract, retain and motivate a world class organization.
- Ensure the proper direct vs. distributor sales strategies are operationalized on a market by market basis.
- Develop and improve upon global processes to significantly improve the consistency of sales performance and customer service.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase penetration and accelerate growth in international markets (developed and emerging).
- Direct oversight for U.S. corporate accounts team and GPO/IDN management.
- Management responsibilities for global marketing communications (MarComm) organization.
- Serve as strategic voice of the commercial organization and customers during portfolio management and product development processes.
- Advocate a culture of operational excellence, teamwork, strong performance and accountability.
- Work closely with other members of the senior leadership team to ensure strong cross-functional alignment and collaboration to deliver results.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- MBA required
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue performance over sustained period of time.
- 10-15 years of leadership experience within the medical device industry, preferably in anesthesiology, surgery, urology, or cardiology.
- U.S. and international sales and marketing experience is required.
- General management experience in international markets.
- Highly effective at developing and executing visions and strategies with strong leadership skills, including ability to lead a team to deliver against established goals and timelines.
- Proven track record of executing sales strategies across global geographies for new products.
- Exceptional people management experience, including building & leading a high-performing culture and team.
Verathon is a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper Industries, an acquisitive S&P 500 and NYSE listed diversified growth company. Verathon is headquartered in the greater Seattle area, in Bothell, Washington, and has 7 international subsidiaries in Canada, Europe and Asia. The company designs, manufactures, distributes and markets reliable, state-of-the-art medical devices and services to the health care community that offer meaningful improvement in patient care. Our largest brands, BladderScan and GlideScope, have achieved worldwide recognition as the number one leader in their respective markets. Verathon is a financially sound company with consistent growth and performance even during down market cycles. We have a strong pipeline of new products for multiple areas of discipline within the health care industry.
Verathon was acquired by Roper Industries (US Ticker symbol ROP) in December 2009 as a platform for future acquisitions leveraging the talented management team and extraordinary channel development in developed country markets.
Verathon offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package to full-time employees including company sponsored health plan, 401k with match, wellness and tuition reimbursement and the advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Verathon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives will build a strong foundation for success.