Facility Manager - Agronomy-Grain (234) Emmetsburg, Iowa
|Salary:||USD60 - USD70 per year|
Supervise, coach and instruct employees on specific or general job tasks for day to day operation of facilities. Provides above average customer service. Ensure all employees comply and operate location, equipment and rolling stock in a safe manner. Provide a means of communication between all levels of management. Train and empower employees to complete tasks. Ensure proper staffing. Control expenditures. Work with V.P. Eastern Operations to enact safety and compliance policy for Ag Partners. Look for and determine efficiency of plant, people, and facilities.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages both grain and agronomy operations, rolling stock, logistics, inventory, etc.
- Meet with other supervisors, location leaders and V.P.’s to determine various staffing needs, equipment and facility needs and monitors overall efficiency of plant, people and facilities.
- Schedule day to day plant operations.
- Monitor employee performance.
- Forecast quarterly and annuance location performance.
- Identify and improve efficiency of the plant and performance of personnel.
- Implement company policies and procedures and develop procedures for location to meet company guidelines.
- Provide leadership for weekly safety meetings.
- Train people to ensure location meets various government standards such as OSHA and FDA by conducting employee meetings to inform and educate.
- Keep accurate records and files on all equipment and rolling stock.
- Make proposals on replacing equipment or rolling stock to increase efficiency and productivity of Ag Partners.
LOCATION: Ag Partners (Emmetsburg, Iowa)