Regional Sales Manager (91TL) Sheldon, Iowa
|Salary:||USD85000 - USD120000 per year|
The Regional Sales Manager is primarily responsible for in-field sales coaching with the sales agronomy team with the objective of growing marketshare. In addition the Regional Sales Manager will be expected to form deep relationships with the top 20 accounts in his/her region to help maximize the Ag Partners share of wallet with these key growers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
1) Sales Team Development
- In-Field ride along , Pre-call planning , Post call debriefs , grower market share Improvement
2) Business Planning & Execution
- Develop individual business plans for each sales agronomist.
- Monitor execution of business plan and provide quarterly updates/forecast.
- Key grower follow-up on SA call activity.
3) Sales Team Enhancement
- Continually recruit new talent by attending industry events
- Coordinate continuing education
- Coordinate career development with SA
4) General Management
- Monitor AR by sales agronomist and mediate the collection when needed.
- Promote Product Management Interaction, Promote Key Supplier Interaction
- Inspect grower claims when needed.
- Consistently use the Ag Partners Proven Sales Process to include:
- Minimum 4+ days per week making farm sales calls with team members.
- Planning and succesful execution of business and action plans.
- Quarterly forecasting
- Manage relationships with 20 key customers.
- Develop relationships with key influencers in market area, i.e. farm managers, etc.
- Bring forth new product ideas for consideration by Product Management.
- Goals and Objectives
- Stive to achieve a 5% return on sales while capturing profitble volume growth anually.
- Capitalize on unique market opportunties that differentiate Ag Partners.
- Maintain a balanced quality of life for all employee’s on team.
QUALIFICATIONS: A proven background in coaching and leadership that translated into best in class financial performance. Knowledge of agriculture and particular disciplines in agronomy is a plus. To perform this job successfully, an individual must have great drive and determination. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 10+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.