Customer Service Director (285) Minneapolis, Minnesota
|Salary:||Competitive base plus bonus and benefits|
Proven Quality. Leading Technology.
Graco is the world-wide leader in fluid handling equipment. Are you ready for the challenge of working at one of the Nation's Top Work Places?
Here are a few interesting facts about us:
•Billion dollars in revenue
•High Tech, innovative, industry leading manufacturing company
•We offer career advancement, training, development, a great company culture and excellent benefits
Come be a part of a winning and reputable tradition at Graco!
Manage, direct and provide Customer Service and technical assistance leadership to all Graco’s global divisional operations and support the wide range of business challenges including dotted line responsibility for subsidiary distribution operations to ensure worldwide customer satisfaction.
- Execute and develop a set of long-term customer satisfaction goals and measurements and construct strategies to reach these goals. Seek out, apply and implement leading edge customer service concepts, technology, and practices that will provide a favorable ROI and competitive advantage for Graco.
- Continually monitor and institutionalize “best practices” that drive continuous process improvement throughout Graco’s Customer Service operations and ensure that appropriate training and development is taking place to guarantee that skills are up-to-date and knowledge sharing is transferred.
- Champion and serve as the company’s worldwide escalation point for customer issues. Resolve customer issues and ensure that root causes are fixed by recommending and leading permanent fixes. Communicate the changes to staff to maximize group development, performance and output. Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and research ways to resolve issues to ensure that Graco is maintaining high scores with our distributors.
- Prepare and manage annual expense and capital budget plans as part of the budget planning process. This may include negotiating contracts with service vendors and products that would strengthen and enhance the performance of customer service operations. Must maintain control of department spending.
- Work in a matrix fashion across the organization, business groups and globally to develop, implement and monitor distribution practices which includes factory service levels, processes, equipment, and control which includes a full disaster recovery plan that is tested to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage in a hands-on manner the customer service staff and oversee the establishment of all customer service activities including interviewing, hiring, establishing goals, evaluating performance and training employees to foster a culture that aims to provide extraordinary customer service.
- Responsible for participating as a member of manufacturing / distribution management team, participating in strategic analysis, operations reviews and leadership planning and development. In addition, communicate with sales and marketing on projects, establishing priorities, creating timetables and managing budgets as required. Responsible for driving the use of GEDI with our customers to improve the percentage of participants each year.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 plus years of progressive call center responsibilities in a mid to large-scale organization with a minimum of 12 years supervisory experience in leading teams and working in a matrix organization.
- Strong results orientation with proven ability to manage and energize large, complex cross-functional teams to meet customer and company needs.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations and lead group meetings at the Executive level with a high level of sophisticated operational experience.
- Strong business acumen specific to call center industry-related procedures and distribution business systems.
- Demonstrated successful experience developing and implementing a call center strategy within a global organization.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence all levels within an organization.
- Ability to work with competing resources.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to build and lead high performing teams.
- Knowledge of customer centricity principles and best practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with senior management.
- Strong business acumen, leadership skills, and organization skills.
Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!