Director of Facilities (CPFD) Austin, Texas
||USD70000 - USD100000 per year
We are currently seeking a Director of Facilities to be based with our rapidly expanding Healthcare facility in the Austin, TX area. The position requires the following for immediate consideration:Responsiblities:
Provides overall management and strategic leadership for Facility Services. The position assures the Mission, Vision and Values of the Regional Medical Center are represented in all decisions for the delivery of services. The position is a member of the Administrative and Leadership Councils and participates as a member of the management team.
Education / Experience:
- Ten (10) years of healthcare facility engineering experience, including five (5) years of supervisory/management responsibilities
- Must demonstrate job stability and progression
- Experience as a Safety Officer and Chairperson of EOCC preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret Life Safety and Fire Safety blue prints.
- Broad knowledge of Unified Building Codes, International and Local Building Codes, and Life Safety Code 101. Knowledge of JCAHO standards.
- Knowledge of Acting with integrity, analyzing and interpreting financial data, computer literacy, gathering needed information, delegating and supporting teams, evaluating decisions/solutions, improving work process, making effective decisions.
- Improving work processes, treating others with respect and valuing diversity. Excellent human relations and oral/written communications skills.
- Demonstrating/facilitating/public speaking.
- Partnering with customers/others, promoting the organization's mission, vision and core values. Visionary leadership and strategic planning.
Willing to assist some with relocation but minimal. Ideal candidates will be in the Austin area or in TX. Will consider out of state candidates ideally looking to get to Austin (mostly on their dime). Only qualfied candidates will be considered. Please submit a Word document resume directly through this posting.