Reliability Leader-Various Cities (BBBH1144) San Leandro, California
|Salary:||USD90000 - USD130000 per year + bonus|
The Reliability Leader is responsible for leading and supporting reliability within the operation. The Leader will be a technical resource that provides and shares expertise of equipment, options to improve maintenance and operating practices, and opportunities to advance use of technology. This role will be responsible for managing numerous reliability improvement initiatives and projects to achieve desired results. The role will actively interface with all levels of the organization within the facility and groups outside the facility.
- Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Industrial or related technical degree; Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering a must.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance expereince a MUST
- A minimum of 10 years manufacturing/industrial or reliability experience
- Continued education in reliability applications or advanced maintenance techniques/methodologies
- Knowledge of management systems such as ISO/PSM/VPP
- Demonstrate job stability and progression
KNOWLEDGE – SKILLS – ABILITIES
- A working understanding of root cause failure analysis approaches
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment and processes desired
- Ability to apply and teach Reliability Centered Maintenance concepts
- A broad knowledge of mechanical and electrical machinery
- Knowledge of computer systems and the ability to learn new complex applications
- Effective oral and written communications skills that support teamwork and the ability to influence others
- Able to effectively conduct training throughout all departments to advance overall knowledge of Reliability
- Experience with capital project management and manufacturing methods and continuous improvement processes
- Analytical and field troubleshooting skills, enjoys creating value, results focused, decision-making and organizational skills
- Be able to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
For immediate consideration, please submit a word document resume to email@example.com