Senior Market Management Associate (7698BR) New York, New York
The Senior Market Management Associate for the Hispanic Market is primarily responsible for supporting the day-to-day implementation of marketing and sales programs at a national and local level; management of materials inventory; field communications; Tracking and results of National campaigns and Field Training of Hispanic Market Senior Associates on event planning.
The Senior Market Management Associate will be primarily responsible for the following four areas: 1) Management and deployment of sales and recruiting materials to maintain inventory levels and support quarterly recruiting and sales campaigns, 2) Develop National Hispanic Market Communications 3) Coordination of national campaigns tracking and results reporting, and 4) Field Support and Training of Hispanic Market Senior Associates on how to properly conduct events.
This will include:
1. Management and deployment of sales and recruiting materials
• Work with the Cultural Markets Sales and Marketing Unit to ensure materials are smoothly transitioned from design to adaptation and distribution in the Hispanic Market
• Day to day management of in-language sales and recruiting materials on Agency Portal and at Wallace Warehouse to ensure inventory levels are consistent
• Provide logistical support to Field Associates and in Green Field areas to ensure the availability and delivery of materials needed for the implementation of quarterly recruiting and sales campaigns and events
• Coordinate the Welcome Kits sent to new agents
• Update playbook for Recruiting and Sales
• Coordinate and Manage inventory of Company store promotional items
• Coordinate Field requests for special graphic design with the Cultural Markets Sales and Marketing Unit
2. Develop and coordinate national Hispanic Market Communications
• Develop and coordinate Hispanic Market national communications to the Hispanic Market Team as well for agents and field management in coordination with Cultural Markets Sales and Marketing Unit
3. Coordination of national campaigns tracking and results reporting
• Manage, Implement and compile results of National Marketing Activities (Recruiting Events, Canvassing and Business Blitz)
4. Field Support & Training of Hispanic Market Senior Associates on how to properly conduct events.
• Field training on how to properly conduct the Hispanic Market core events: PTAS Cenas; Recruiting Events; Canvassing Activities and Business Blitz
• Excellent administration and implementation skills and follow through.
• Proficient in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel.
• Bilingual (English-Spanish) with Portuguese highly desired.
• Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Business savvy, to include critical thinking, communication, reporting, and people skills.
• Ability to gather, format, and interpret Field activity, pipeline, and results data.
• Event planning skills.
• 60% Travel.