SENIOR LTC SALES SPECIALIST (7481BR) Austin, Texas
- Proactively market to a territory through outbound calls. Conduct outbound calls to follow up for the LTC ZD, offer product information, and disseminate sales ideas. Identify sales opportunities and promote the sale of Long-Term Care Insurance and Asset Preserver.
- Fielding of inbound calls from NYL Agents in regards to LTCi. Identify sales opportunities and promote the sale of Long-Term Care Insurance and Asset Preserver. Build and expand relationships with Agents by becoming a marketing resource and providing industry expertise.
- Represent the Sales Desk and participating in projects and initiatives (departmentally, inter-departmentally, and Company-wide) to help drive LTCi.
- Assist in the training of new IW's to become productive Sales Specialist.
- Take leadership/manage the IW team in absence of management, sharing Company's macro-vision and goals with the team; evaluating results and provide feedback to management as needed.
Health and Life License
Two years of financial industry experience, with a minimum of one year of Long-Term Care insurance experience.