Sr. Associate, Market Development Specialist,Dallas,TX (6828BR) Dallas, Texas
The Market Development Consultant will report directly into the Corporate VP of the Marketing & Communication Division within the Insurance Organization. This exciting opportunity will impact General Office growth of a Fortune 100 Insurance Company with the implementation of market strategies. The Market Development Consultant has the overarching responsibilities of driving New Organization retention as well as greater penetration to Established Agent Books of Business.
Primary Essential Accountabilities:
• Train/Develop New Organization Agents to develop consistent client flow through a consistent marketing curriculum which includes strategy, tactics and tools/resource maximization
• Analyze local marketing opportunities for agent leverage
• Provide guidance and counsel to the established agents through workshops, WebEx sessions, and other resources available to drive market plans for greater cross sell and up sell of client opportunities
• Work with management on a game plan to market the office for recruiting
• Provide ongoing market analysis
• Oversee and direct brand-building and overall prospecting strategies that include items such as community events, seminars, etc.
• Oversee Office Marketing to orphan clients
• Provides strategic oversight for the cross-functional implementation of new business tools, processes and governance structure to facilitate improved customer experience.
• Leads a cross-functional team in identifying strategic needs and setting implementation priorities.
• Plans, schedules and monitors work plans for assigned team members to meet initiative objectives and complete assigned projects.
• Three-Five plus years of relevant experience in Marketing within Insurance /Finance Industry preferred
• Bachelors degree required
• Requires knowledge of Marketing Products to train agent for the solutions for current/future client needs.
• Knowledge of the life insurance products and services preferred
• Collaborates with others to solve complex problems; uses analytical/thought and education and/or equivalent experience to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
• Ability to think outside the box - to find innovative and creative solutions to complex business problems
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a broader leadership team
• Collaborative Team Player who has demonstrated ability to work well across organizations
• Strong organization skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills
Decision Making/Nature of Impact
• Makes Decisions that have cross-functional impact
• Communicates complex ideas, persuades and negotiates with others, often at senior levels to adopt to a different point of view
Marketing & Communication – Insurance
Marketing and Communications initiatives for both the Insurance Group and Agency. Expand the market for our products through targeted marketing and lead generation strategies that are executed both by the team.