Senior Market Field Associate (7697BR) New York, New York
Note: The position is currently located in the company's NYC HQ but with a strong possibility that it will be relocated to our Westchester (Sleepy Hollow) office.
The purpose of the Senior Market Field Associate position is to drive the Company’s Hispanic Market sales, recruiting, & manpower growth strategy with a special focus on the Portuguese speaking community in General Offices who’s surrounding demographics will support incremental growth in this community. The Senior Market Field Associate role is to assist different General Offices around the country to recruit an incremental number of successful Portuguese speaking New York Life Agents that contribute substantially to the overall productivity and manpower growth of the General Office and the HMI. The Senior Market Field Associate will engage the Portuguese speaking community to drive sales and recruiting growth objectives.
This will include:
• Opening new markets in the Portuguese speaking communities around the country and engage local General Offices thru Center of Influence development and recruiting.
• Coordinating Hispanic Market Recruiting and Marketing programs in different General Offices with a special focus on the Portuguese speaking community.
• Working with Brazilian and Portuguese business, community, and professional organizations in the different General Offices marketing territory to be an active participant and leverage opportunities to market to their constituents.
• Identifying and executing all Hispanic market community affairs events where the General Office can actively participate for sales and recruiting lead generation in conjunction with the local Hispanic Market Senior Associate.
• Support the Portuguese speaking PTAS agents thru mentoring and Field Observation and Demonstration.
• Support Portuguese speaking agents with marketing and sales lead generation activities.
• Coordinate the agent mentoring program engaging more experienced agents to mentor new agents thru 1:1 discussions, conference calls and study groups.
• Manage recruiting & marketing event schedule and communications for the Portuguese speaking agents.
• Disseminate Hispanic marketing materials I Portuguese for new agents i.e. Relationship Marketing System Materials (RMS), New Agent Brochures, etc. Work with new agents to enroll them in fast start initiatives, Company sponsored programs, and specific Hispanic marketing activities.
• Track Hispanic Market recruiting and production metrics for the Portuguese speaking agents.
• Plan and Coordinate media presence in target Portuguese media outlets.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Must have an in-depth understanding of the Brazilian and Portuguese culture and community.
Bilingual (English/Portuguese) required, verbal and written.
Spanish a plus.
Above average technical skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Strong organizational skills, detail oriented.
Insurance Field sales experience, a plus.