Senior Associate, Multicultural Marketing & Communications (6758BR) Sleepy Hollow, New York
* Please Note: The position is currently based in NYC but will be moving to the company's Westchester (Sleepy Hollow, NY) by June, 2013.
Content development and management
• Act as the main project manager in the timely creation, editing and dissemination of messages and communications for use among Market Managers, Agents and Field Management.
• Assists in the writing and development of miscellaneous projects, which may include creative for collateral materials, advertising, email communications and Internet/Intranet content.
• Work in collaboration with Market Managers, CVP of Marketing and Communications and unit Vice President to identify opportunities for added consistency, resonance and efficiency in the deployment of all communications.
External visibility strategy
• In collaboration with CVP of Marketing and Communications and Market Managers, identifies opportunities to create a calendar of external visibility opportunities, including Public Relations, community involvement and advertising.
• Works in close collaboration with Corporate Communications and/or vendors in managing media relations, securing and placing editorial content in national or local publications. Prepares and obtains approvals for all media materials, messaging and talking points.
• Bachelors Degree, preferably in Communication, Marketing or Journalism.
• A minimum of 7 years in copywriting, corporate communications, or PR . Financial industry expertise a plus.
• Experience working in multicultural settings.
• Second language written and spoken proficiency desirable (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese preferred).
• Knowledge of creative software applications, including Adobe CS6 and photo research resources.
• Tenacity to work with multiple departments with multiple priorities. Deadline oriented.
• Strong communication skills: experience working in an interdepartmental position and an understanding of how to leverage and collaborate.
• Experience managing vendor relationships and ensuring timely completion of all contracted deliveries.