Senior Business Systems Analyst (4847BR) Irvine, California
We are CoreLogic – a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
The Business Systems Analyst Senior provides support to the Product Line Verticals and TSG stakeholders in utilizing processes, frameworks, technologies and applications to transform data into useful information, and being the SME in various disciplines for special projects, consultation and continuous service improvements.
- Manage and maintain the data surrounding the Technology KPI and any other metrics developed with ongoing improvements. Produce accurate weekly reports, generate ad hoc reports for analysis, and integrate other PVL applications to the KPI.
- Full understanding of ITIL’s Service Management functions (in particular to Incident, Problem, Change, Release, and Request Management services) to consult, analyze processes, make recommendations, provide support, and onboard new businesses/processes. Flexible hours are required with potential 24/7 on-call and or after-hours support.
- Participate and manage special assignments across multiple disciplines to successful completion.
- Audit and validate licenses for MS True Up, VMWare, Ektron, SUSE, Weblogic, Red Hat and potentially others in conjunction with the ETS Licensing team and the Product Vertical Lines.
Capital Expenditure Budget
- Consolidate and coordinate the expenditure budget for PEC in conjunction with Corporate Finance.
- Establish strong working relationships with the Product Verticals, operations, technology teams and vendors.
- Identify innovative solutions to problems and issues, and implement the best solutions
- Understand the monitoring tools utilized (BAC, Sitescope, MLM, Advanced etc) within our organization to improve reporting
- Participate in team meetings, status meetings, functional meetings, and others as required.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, project management, business management or equivalent strongly preferred
- ITIL v3 Certification
- Ten years of experience in business systems analysis or technical project management
- Three years of experience in a software, technology or specific domain industry
- Working applied knowledge of ITIL framework, specifically Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Request
- Strong experience with MS Excel and reporting
- Flexible work schedule which may also require periodic 24/7 on-call support
- Excellent analytical, innovative and troubleshooting skills applied in a technical environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with Product Line Verticals and Sr. Management across various functions
- Strong ability to assess complex situations, set priorities and implement action plans
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with management, staff and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment and reasoning skills
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Project, Visio, and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task various assignments/projects
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely manner and develop innovative solutions
- Ability to work effectively with all levels and in diverse environments
- Experience with Remedy OPAS, BAC, Sitescope, Control-M, and Configuration DB is a plus
- Familiarity with project management tools is a plus
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.