Avaya Telecom Engineer (Full Time! up to $80k) (BBBH122444) Miami, Florida
|Salary:||USD80000 - USD80000 per year|
Immediate Avaya Telecom Engineer opening near Miami, FL. This is a full time direct hire opportunity with an enterprise telecom organization. We are looking for candidates with a strong background in Avaya. We’ve placed multiple candidates in Miami and nationwide!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
FULL TIME up to $80k! + Benefits!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and support advanced call center operations.
- Configure vectoring and PBX configuration to meet customer requirements.
- Troubleshoot all technical problems related to PBX, Avaya VOIP, Voice gateways, voicemail, trunking.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of advanced Avaya Telephony/VOIP concepts including S87XX and ESS
- Experience with large call center deployments
- Knowledge of Verint Witness 360 Voice and Screen recording
- Knowledge of Verint Witness Work force Management
- Knowledge of advanced Avaya PBX administration principles
- Knowledge of data network principles, with CCNA a plus
- Ability to set-up and operate computer network hardware and software
- Extensive experience with CMS, Modular Messaging, Advanced vectoring and any other telephony applications support and administration/architecture within a secure IT environment.
- Avaya certifications such as ACS/ACN/ACA, Microsoft Certified Network Engineer, Cisco Certified -CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, Administrator, or similar professional certification and specialized training related to network administration highly preferred but not required.