Analyst, Distribution, Strategic Analysis (FOX Networks) (FNG0003475) Los Angeles, California
Analyst, Distribution, Strategic Analysis (FOX Networks - Los Angeles, CA 90064)
The Distribution department is seeking an Analyst of Distribution, Strategic Analysis, who will produce information to support the strategy, negotiation, implementation and administration of affiliation and retransmission consent agreements between Fox and its distributors. This position will work closely with other members of the Distribution team, analyzing rates, valuing proposals and counters, and preparing ad-hoc analyses by network and/or distributor.
- Produces carriage and payment analyses to monitor compliance of contractual obligations.
- Creates and maintains models to value proposals and counters, which are vital during the negotiation of distribution agreements.
- Generates and updates a wide variety of reports, including expiration grids, executive summaries and network tracking guides.
- Reviews assumptions in budget/forecast files created by Affiliate Finance.
- Produces ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- College degree required, with a major in Economics, Finance or Business preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in financial or analytical role required. Cable experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and computer proficiency with Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook required.
- Good verbal, written communication and presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrated skill in developing and maintaining effective business relationships is necessary.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail are required, and the ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively under changing priorities and daily time constraints.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.