Senior Technical Solutions Engineer (Fox Networks - NE&O) (FNG0003466) Los Angeles, California
- Architecting, Planning, Deploying System Architectures
- New & Enhanced Infrastructure to meet ever growing business needs (Broadcast & Digital)
- Proactive System Maintenance
- Developing system proposals, Research of new technologies, Vendor analysis, Proof-of-concepts
- Working with clients on application / file-workflow enhancements
- Deploying or gathering content in a timely fashion to meet contractual obligations and/or remain competitive within the industry (Broadcast & Digital)
- Working with in-house engineering to enhance overall system operations
- Maintain a high level of cross-training for engineering support resiliency.
- Working with the BDN & Digital team to maintain high level of cross-training / pollination
- Enhances overall team support and understanding of broadcast / digital objectives
- Self-Training / Conferences
- Maintains a high-degree of working knowledge of current industry systems, techniques and standards. As well as new / upcoming products
- Bachelor’s Degree Desired / 7 Years of experience (or more) required.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent reasoning and operation in high impact environments
- Excellent Computer Skills
- VMware, NetApp, Microsoft AD, Cisco UCS, HP, Dell, StorNext, Fiber-Channel, Load-Balancers, Cisco Networking, Signiant, Aspera, File Workflow Analysis and Creation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.