Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: Stirling, Scotland
My client within the manufacturing sector is currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their finance team. You will be supporting the Finance Manager to provide commercial analysis and boost profitability.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing processes and procedures to minimise profit loss
- KPI reporting and pinpointing KPI variances
- Working closely with managers to identify and reduce waste
- Creating and implementing stock control strategy for all depots ensuring these are done by month end cut off
- Building strong relationships with colleagues and managers across the business acting as operations business partner
- Compiling monthly reports to assist with commercial decision making
- Analysing data and highlighting variances
- Managing and updating standard costing file when needed
- Assisting colleagues with tenders
- Assisting finance manager with ad hoc duties when required
Candidates must have the following background and skills:
- ACCA finalist, part qualified or qualified by experience
- Commercial awareness with great attention to detail
- Experience in stock control & processing accounts
- Confident IT skills
- Ideally candidates will have previous experience in a relevant industry which would include Manufacturing, FMCG, Supply Chain, Distribution, Food & Drink
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.