Oracle Applications Business Analyst (291350) Jasper, Indiana
The key focus of the IT Business Transformation Sales and Marketing role is to drive improvements in our sales and marketing processes via technology while serving as the liaison between Sales, Marketing, and IT. This position will be filled as an individual contributor. This person will ensure that Sales and Marketing needs are being met in an effective and efficient manner working closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions. This role is focused on business analysis and translating customer requirements into IT specifications to implement projects for new applications and enhancements to existing applications. This role does not include writing code; we have a separate team of programmers to perform that function.
This position will report to the Manager - IT Business Transformation, Sales & Marketing.
• Support the Oracle ERP implementation Sales & Marketing modules
• Work with Sales, Marketing, and the Oracle ERP Teams to elicit, analyze, provide guidance, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and information systems
• Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the software requirements and recommend solutions that enable the specific functional organization to achieve its goals
• Effectively translate business requirements to IT requirements and manage a portfolio of business projects and effectively prioritizing projects that need to be executed
• Report status of on-going prioritized projects to functional and IT leadership. Identify and resolve ongoing day-to-day business issues pertaining to IT
• Review performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements
• Provide on-going support on “break-fix” issues for existing applications
• Ensure solutions provide consistent IT building blocks to effectively integrate with other functional areas
• Provide expertise in the modeling/mapping of processes, participate in business process re-engineering conducting “as-is” to “to-be” business processes, and effectively lead change management exercises
• Produce high quality documentation for requirements, solution options, business cases, and recommending optimum solutions. Manage enhancement requests, testing requirements during implementation, acceptance, installation, and deployment of solutions
Qualifications , Characteristics & Attributes:
• Effectively collaborate and work closely with the overall MBCI IT organization and functional customers to bring optimum solutions and delivery to our internal customers
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• Strong Team orientation
• Ability to drive successful execution of plans
• Bias for action in a high-pressure environment
• Strong change management and project management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
Experience & Education:
• Experience preferred in implementing at least one of the following Oracle modules: Order Management, Pricing, Channel Revenue Management, or Configuration Management
• 4-year degree in Business, Computer Science, or Information Systems
• 5+ years minimum work experience
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through implementation
• Knowledge of sales and marketing management principals and processes
• An understanding of relational databases, business intelligence, web technologies, or mobile application concepts is helpful
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects/tasks in a high volume, fast-paced, changing environment
• Experience with manufacturing and distribution companies preferred
• Strong project management skills. PMP certification or PMO background useful
• Experience with User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design helpful
• Fully proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE.... come home to MASTERBRAND.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It’s our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.