Sr. Product Manager (Jasper, IN) (291470) Jasper, Indiana
This position is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. This includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Engineering, Sales, Finance, Brand Marketing, and Channel Marketing to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Responsibilities also include managing end-to-end projects and ensuring product supports MasterBrand Cabinets’ overall strategy and goals.
Position reports directly to the Sr. Director – Product & Brand Marketing.
• Deliver on time (speed to market), within budget, and according to plan.
• Create winning product roads that drive market share and revenue growth across channels.
• Ensure consistency with existing brand positioning.
• Increase profitability and margins.
• Drive continuous improvement efforts.
• Define product strategy and roadmap to support existing and future state.
• Partner with cross-functional teams, such as Sales and Channel Marketing, to develop strategies.
• Audit markets, competition, and market segments.
• Support development of product positioning/messaging, pricing, and development of sales tools and collateral.
• Ability to travel as required. Estimated travel currently anticipated for this position is approximately 25%.
• Other duties assigned at management’s discretion.
Attributes & Characteristics:
• Ability to listen, gain alignment, and communicate effectively with team, customers, and key stakeholders
• Strong team orientation with the ability to motivate and enable others to succeed
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Ability to plan and execute strategic plans
• Takes accountability for decisions and outcomes
• Demonstrates adaptability and resilience in the face of obstacles
• Industry and product passion; strong desire to win
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Analytical and detail oriented
• Consistently demonstrate the 5 Traits of Success: Teamwork, Integrity, Hard Work, Confidence, and Passion
Experience & Education:
• Bachelor’s-level degree in Marketing or another relevant field; Finance background is a strong plus
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years as a Product Manager
• Demonstrated go-to-market success defining and launching exceptional products
• Intimate knowledge of the market, including styles, trends, designer behaviors, design process, and consumer acceptance
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Experience managing budgets, maintaining profitability, discussing results with senior leadership
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE.... come home to MASTERBRAND.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It’s our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.