Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) Analyst / Sr. Analyst (291138) Jasper, Indiana
Provide Information Technology (IT) support to the Logistics organization ensuring that Logistics applications needs are being met in an effective and efficient manner. Works closely with the Logistics department and the IT department to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions. This role is focused on business analysis and project management of application enhancements and new application implementations along with supporting issues with existing applications. This is a non-supervisory, individual contributor role.
Reports directly to the Sr. Manager, IT Business Transformation – Supply Chain with dotted-line reporting to the Vice President of Logistics.
• Work with Logistics as a liaison and representative of the MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. (MBCI) IT department to provide IT solutions. This will include: eliciting ideas, analyzing processes and systems logic, providing guidance, managing projects and validating requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and information systems.
• Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the IT requirements and recommend solutions that enable Logistics to achieve its goals.
• Lead the implementation of new application implementations and application enhancements.
• Effectively document and translate business requirements into IT requirements. Manage assigned projects, prioritize projects and maintenance tickets.
• Report status of ongoing prioritized projects to Logistics and IT leadership. Identify and resolve ongoing day-to-day business issues pertaining to IT support.
• Provide on-going support on “break-fix” issues for existing applications.
• Improve business processes, analyze data, map processes and implement improvements enabled by technology.
• Ability to travel as business needs require. Estimated travel currently anticipated for this position is up to ~25%.
• Other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes:
• Effectively collaborate and work closely with the overall MBCI IT organization and Logistics customers to deliver optimum solutions
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• Strong team orientation
• Ability to drive successful execution of plans and application implementations
• Bias for action in a high-pressure environment
• Strong change management skills
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Good problem-solving abilities
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Consistently demonstrate the 5 Traits of Success: Teamwork, Integrity, Hard Work, Confidence, and Passion.
Education & Experience:
• Oracle OTM experience mandatory
• Minimum of Associate’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• 5+ years work experience
• Experience with application design and development from business requirements analysis through implementation
• Experience with manufacturing and distribution environments preferred
• Project management experience. Knowledge of and experience with formal project management and process improvement methodologies like PMBOK, IPECC or Six Sigma is preferred.
• MBCI systems knowledge useful
• Knowledge of Logistics management principles and processes useful
• Fully proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE.... come home to MASTERBRAND.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.