Kitchen & Bath Cabinet Outlet Associate (Portland, OR) (291341) Portland, Oregon
This is a non-supervisory, individual contributor role that is responsible for selling cabinetry and related merchandise, loading and unloading trucks, warehousing of merchandise, and maintenance and cleanliness of the warehouse.
Reports directly to the Store Manager.
• Loads and unloads trucks, lifting and moving up to 75 pounds on a regular basis.
• Facilitate the selection and sales process for customers, including pricing, plans, and preparation of cabinetry designs.
• Creates accurate sales invoices.
• Collects timely payments for orders and purchases.
• Processes invoices and other general office paperwork.
• Organizes inventory, under direction of the Store Manager.
• Ensures the outlet is properly maintained, clean, and orderly.
• Regularly works 8-hour to 10-hour shifts, including Saturdays as required.
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Ability to travel as business needs require.
• Other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes:
• Ability to regularly lift and move merchandise up to 75 lbs.
• Strong math and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication skills – listening, verbal, written and presentation.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in various forms, such as written, verbal, diagram, or schedule forms.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Must be able to use relevant tools and equipment related to a warehouse and retail setting.
• Must be able to effectively deal with a wide range of customers.
• Experience with the computers and data entry is highly preferred. Examples include: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, 20/20.
• Consistently demonstrate the 5 Traits of Success: Teamwork, Integrity, Hard Work, Confidence, and Passion.
Education & Experience:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent is minimally required.
• 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas is required: cabinet manufacturing, sales, or warehousing.
• Prior experience with kitchen and bath layouts and designs is highly preferred.
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE.... come home to MASTERBRAND.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It’s our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.