Oracle Business Analyst-Order Management (291027) Jasper, Indiana
The Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) Systems Business Analyst role focuses on Oracle EBS. This position will conduct senior-level business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost / benefits analyses in order to align information technology solutions with business delivery initiatives in the Order Management Business Process domain.
This position will report to the SVP-ERP Implementation Project.
• Serve as a liaison between the Order Management function and IT to provide technical and business solutions that meet user needs
• Provide support for Oracle Order Entry, Order Management Holds and Releases, Customer Master, Pick Release, Reservations and Allocations, OM Defaulting Rules, Pricing, Base Configurator to support Build to Order, ATP, Inventory Management
• Under general supervision, formulate and define system scope and objectives through research as well as utilize your understanding of the applicable business systems and industry requirements
• Translate high-level business requirements to functional specifications for IT and manage changes to those specifications
• Test solutions and deliver end products to the business community
• Train users on business process functionality
• Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between the business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
• Analyze and understand Order Management strengths and weaknesses to identify opportunities for automating processes and functions
• Possess expert knowledge of the business unit(s) you are supporting; understand IT systems and capabilities; and help educate IT on the direction of the business
• As applicable, may lead small to medium, low-complexity projects
• Create business requirements and other documents in support of projects
• Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost / benefits analyses in order to align IT solutions with business initiatives
Characteristics & Attributes
• Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness, flexibility, independence, and initiative without daily interaction with management
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with cross-functional business teams
• Strong technical documentation skills with keen attention to detail
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure/fast-pace environment
• Strong facilitation and negotiation skills while balancing delivery against critical milestones
Experience & Education
• BS Degree in IT, CIS, Business or related field
• Knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite (R11 or higher, preferably R12) with hands-on working experience with Order Management modules
• 5+ years of work experience in any of the following areas: Order Management, Customer Master, Pricing, Base Configurator to support Build to Order, ATP, Inventory Management
• Experienced with systems roll-outs, business process re-engineering utilizing best business practices and providing on-going systems support
• Oracle certification in EBS a plus
• Experience in support of Business Intelligence modules (OBIEE) highly desirable
• Lean Process Experience (Green or Orange Belt, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping) desired
• Mfg industry experience a plus
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE.... come home to MASTERBRAND.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It’s our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.