Analyst-Business Transformation, Supply Chain & Logistics (291138) Jasper, Indiana
Provide Information Technology (IT) support to the Logistics organization ensuring that Logistics applications needs are being met in an effective and efficient manner. Works closely with the Logistics department and the IT department to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions. This role is focused on business analysis and project management of application enhancements and new application implementations along with supporting issues with existing applications. This is a non-supervisory, individual contributor role.
Reports directly to the Sr. Manager, IT Business Transformation – Supply Chain with dotted-line reporting to the Vice President of Logistics.
• Work with Logistics as a liaison and representative of the MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. (MBCI) IT department to provide IT solutions. This will include: eliciting ideas, analyzing processes and systems logic, providing guidance, managing projects and validating requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and information systems.
• Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the IT requirements and recommend solutions that enable Logistics to achieve its goals.
• Lead the implementation of new application implementations and application enhancements.
• Effectively document and translate business requirements into IT requirements. Manage assigned projects, prioritize projects and maintenance tickets.
• Report status of ongoing prioritized projects to Logistics and IT leadership. Identify and resolve ongoing day-to-day business issues pertaining to IT support.
• Provide on-going support on “break-fix” issues for existing applications.
• Improve business processes, analyze data, map processes and implement improvements enabled by technology.
• Ability to travel as business needs require. Estimated travel currently anticipated for this position is up to ~25%.
• Other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes:
• Effectively collaborate and work closely with the overall MBCI IT organization and Logistics customers to deliver optimum solutions
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• Strong team orientation
• Ability to drive successful execution of plans and application implementations
• Bias for action in a high-pressure environment
• Strong change management skills
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Good problem-solving abilities
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Consistently demonstrate the 5 Traits of Success: Teamwork, Integrity, Hard Work, Confidence, and Passion.
Education & Experience:
• Minimum of Associate’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• 5+ years work experience
• Experience with application design and development from business requirements analysis through implementation
• Experience with manufacturing and distribution environments preferred
• Project management experience. Knowledge of and experience with formal project management and process improvement methodologies like PMBOK, IPECC or Six Sigma is preferred.
• MBCI systems knowledge useful
• Knowledge of Logistics management principles and processes useful
• Fully proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE.... come home to MASTERBRAND.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It’s our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.