Oracle Transportation Management Logistics Specialist (291265) Jasper, Indiana
Provide a strategic and analytical approach to the development and implementation of transportation systems for all MBCI divisions. Develop value generating initiatives through implementing best practices, identifying, and implementing IT program enhancements and process improvements. Provide ongoing operations after Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) is implemented and will help with modeling and updating the system as business requirements change.
This position will report to Robin Neighbors, Manager-Logistics Systems.
• Assist with modeling and updating OTM as business requirements change
• Assist with the implementation of Transportation Management system throughout MBCI
• Provide ongoing operational support of OTM
• Drive integrations to all legacy systems
• Act as a liaison between IT and Logistics
• Design, scope, and develop reports and processes to provide visibility and accessibility to Logistic KPI data
• Works with MBCI staff to automate manual dispatching and scheduling processes using information available in TM system and other applications
• Resolve transportation system challenges with IT, customer service, shipping, dispatchers, carriers and system hosting provider
• Facilitate process improvements to support Logistics CI goals
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Strong analytical, organizational, and communications skills
• Ability to identify impact of changes on other functions in organization
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to address IT issues and identify appropriate resources to achieve quick, long-term resolution
• Experience with ERP systems, IT request submission, and IT structure and implementation process
• Oracle Transportation Management experience required
• EDI, XML, and SQL experience a plus
• Microsoft Office Suite experience required, emphasis on Excel and macros
• MBCI systems knowledge preferred
• 3-5 years experience in Scheduling or Logistics
• Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE.... come home to MASTERBRAND.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It’s our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.