Product Analyst - Decorá / Omega / Dynasty (291316) Jasper, Indiana
This is an individual contributor role that is responsible for collecting and analyzing data to evaluate existing and potential product and service markets. Identifies and monitors competitors and researches market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales.
Reports directly to the Sr. Product Manager – Decorá. Dotted line report to Sr. Product Manager – Omega/Dynasty
• Create and maintain pricing and product specifications.
• Complete robust competitive analysis to help guide product roadmap and understand current operating environment and actions required to be successful.
• Conduct market analysis to ensure consumer, designer and Channel partner needs are deeply woven into brand plans (products and services).
• Business case development and in-market measurement for new model introductions.
• Support Sales and Marketing recommendations using analytical reports to quantify opportunities and recommendations.
• Creates consistent and frequent reporting on product performance metrics, as well as upon request.
• Ability to travel as business needs require.
• Consistently demonstrate the 5 Traits of Success: Teamwork, Integrity, Hard Work, Confidence, and Passion.
• Other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes:
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Detail oriented and thorough
• Goal oriented with a high sense of urgency and bias for action
• Strong team orientation
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organization skills
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s-level degree in Marketing, Finance or a related field; blended experience is a strong plus
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE.... come home to MASTERBRAND.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It’s our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.