Night Shift Quality Associate (Ferdinand, IN) (291212) Ferdinand, Indiana
This position will support manufacturing as the Quality Assurance Associate.
This position will report to the Superintendent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Purchased material quality planning, evaluation, and control.
• Product and process quality evaluation and control.
• Assure Calibration of measuring instruments.
• Participate in the maintenance of the manufacturing quality analysis.
• Perform internal audits as prescribed within the MBCI Business System.
• Participate in the Customer Complaint Analysis.
• Periodically review specifications, drawings, work instructions, etc. for currency and accuracy.
• Perform Product Audits as assigned.
• Obtain corrective action by appropriate position; follow up and determine effectiveness of action plans.
• Support Ferdinand Operation employees as needed to interpret specs and solve problems.
• Support the Quality System by performing tasks to ensure the compliance and continuous improvement of the system.
• Provide accurate quality information feedback.
• Provide training/coaching on quality related subjects to Ferdinand Personnel as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
• Must be a team player with strong communication skills.
• Must have the ability to actively lead and participate in problem solving.
• Ability to maintain the professional competence, knowledge, and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Knowledge of Word, Lotus, and Excel beneficial.
• Two years experience within a manufacturing environment preferred.
• High School Graduate or Equivalent
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE.... come home to MASTERBRAND.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It’s our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.