SEO Account Manager
Location: --City of London
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + benefits
Independent Media Agency based in London requires a new SEO Account Manager to lead natural search campaigns for key clients.
The Agency has a strong reputation for marketing strategy delivery across fully integrated platforms. Their Search Marketing offering has resulted in their clients achieving great results and enabling the Agency to secure some big wins. Due to the demand it is imperative that this team grows!
The SEO Account Manager will report into the Head of SEO and be responsible for leading key client natural search campaigns.
Specific areas of responsibility will include;
- Independently managing and taking ownership of a high value portfolio of clients
- Take responsibility for SEO activities including site audits, keyword research, social signals, benchmarking, information architecture, content writing for search and usability
- Coordinate with team members and third parties (PR agencies, creative agencies, web development, etc) to ensure SEO is fully integrated in client marketing campaigns
- Educate clients on the changes in the search industry and how these changes could potentially affect client strategy and objectives
- Demonstrate consistent focus on KPI's and ROI from SEO on client campaigns.
It is expected that candidates will offer the following;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the major factors that influence search engine keyword rankings, content, site accessibility and indexing, link building, etc.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the process and methodology of natural link building in order to define and manage link development campaigns using different techniques
- Strong understanding of web site development techniques, usability, SEO tools and site analytics packages
- Have a good understanding of HTML code
- Adhere to best practice organic search optimisation at all times
- Being an SEO advocate and able to provide mentoring to agency staff
- Keen to keep up to date with SEO news and technical developments and integrate recent search developments into client campaigns
- Offer broad experience using SEO & Analytics software such as Google Analytics, Google trends, Google Keyword tools
It is thought that this role will fit perfectly a strong SEO Account Executive looking for a step up in their career.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".