Scheduling Specialist (NAWAH-SchedulingSpec) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our Client is looking for a Scheduling Specialist for one of their project.
Terms & Condition:
Project : Barakah Nuclear Power Plant
Job Location : Barakah (around 300 KMs from Abu Dhabi downtown.)
Contract Duration : 1 year (Renewable)
Position Type : Resident
Work Schedule : 4 days a week (38 hours a week )
Job Purpose :
- The Operational Readiness Team requires suitably qualified, experienced schedulers to support its Functional and Project Managers in their day management activities in regards to schedule development and management.
- A key requirement of the role will be to support the development, maintenance and monitoring of the Nawah Operational Readiness Program Schedule to enable the effective and timely of the Program
- The role requires the scheduler who can interpret scope information and convert it into logical schedules, with experience in a complex multidisciplinary projects and programs environment.
- Bachelors Degree: PMP or other equivalent Project / Program Management Qualification
- 5 - 7 years in Project / Program Management
- 5 – 10 years Planning and scheduling experience
- Primavera P6 and SAP experience
- Experience of Major Programs and Projects