German Financial Accountant
Location: Uxbridge, England
Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading business based in Uxbridge, who are looking to recruit an interim German Financial Accountant to join their European centre of excellence for finance.
Reporting to the European Financial Controller, this principal role will be responsible for preparation and review of monthly accounts and statutory accounting. Operating in a multi-currency environment you will work closely alongside the existing Financial Accountant to ensure timely and accurate reporting. Attention to detail and an ability to work independently and at pace in a high volume environment are key to succeeding in this role.
- Ensure revenue reconciliations are maintained and monthly revenue journals posted
- Working knowledge of international and US GAAP Ensure monthly compliance with Company SOX controls requirements
- Ability to manage and 3 day close
- Work with billing team to approve & assist with the invoice batches Maintain compliance for local Statutory accounting and local VAT liaising Ad-hoc requests relating to ASD
Prepare and oversee reporting of monthly financial results ensuring your key work day activities are met each day
- Flexibility to work increased hours on key month-end work days to ensure the team meets its reporting timelines and objectives
- Ensure Compliance with Group reporting and Internal control requirements
- Prepare and/or review Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare VAT reporting for UK and French entities
- VAT balance sheet reconciliation production for UK and French entities
Skills and experience required:
- Fully fluent German speak
- Experience in the production of German accounts including German GAAP
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A successful proven history in a similar role Excellent verbal and written communication skills Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent organizational skills
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.