Associate Account Manager – InterAction/atVantage (LEX008OB) Cary, North Carolina
Sales to the existing InterAction and atVantage Client base within an assigned region. Specifically upsell the InterAction and atVantage Solution product lines and expand use of InterAction and atVantage solutions within the client base.
- Meet/exceed sales quota.
- Manage success for complete sales cycle from initial leads to closure, through ongoing account relationship and support.
- Manage customer experience and relationships including scheduling periodic visits for account reviews, new product introductions, presentations, etc
- Prospect, negotiate and close contracts.
- Demonstrate the value proposition of LexisNexis products & services at all levels within a firm.
- Compliance and maintenance of pipeline reporting and forecasting.
- Defending current revenue by managing competitive threats and customer objections.
- Foster relationships with key decision makers including C-level marketers, administrators, information professionals and lawyers.
- Team with the LexisNexis eco-system (including Sales Engineers, Marketing, Product Management, etc) to present our solutions to the customer.
- Provide feedback to Marketing and the Product Teams, to include customer perceptions, requests, feedback, competitive landscape, etc
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling Enterprise Software applications or involved in complex solution selling.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in team environments and with commission compensation.
- Speaking and presenting to both small and large groups of attorneys and marketing/business development professionals.
- Demonstrate superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Be able to sell at the highest levels within a firm utilizing advanced, consultative sales skills.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of business development and marketing within Professional Services organizations.
- Network and interact with other LexisNexis sales, business development and marketing professionals at all levels.
- Demonstrate ability to handle buying objections, clearly articulate product value proposition and customer benefits.
Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package to include:
- Quarterly 401K Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Two Paid Volunteer Days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Spending, Flexible Spending & Commuter Spending Accounts
This position is part of the LexisNexis Legal & Professional Business of Law Software Solutions business which focuses on the Business of Law including: solutions to help lawyers target, attract and win qualified prospects and clients; solutions that help firms accurately track time and expenses, efficiently manage clients, matters and billings, and organize their information and research.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.