Consulting Network Engineer (LEX008H5) Dayton, Ohio
Basic Job Function:
This position exists to lead in the plan, design, implement, maintenance and/or manage the 1st level support of the network environment. Lead the development and analysis of complex, leading edge network systems to align with business strategy.
1. Provide senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the network environment.
2. Drives the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the network solutions across the enterprise.
3. Responsible for change management procedures.
4. Provide technical guidance and leadership to project teams and individuals as appropriate.
5. Mentor and train Network Engineers and Sr Network Engineers.
6. Respond, analyze, and follow up on outstanding network issues at all levels; ensure timely problem resolution.
7. Strive to improve communications and teamwork across organizations.
8. Other related assigned tasks.
1. Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
2. 7+ experience in a large multi-platform environment or equivalent technical experience
3. Ability to analyze and oversee the design of highly complex network products, projects and services to meet corporate needs.
4. Must have strong analytical rouble shooting skills with extensive work experience; experience in providing situational analysis for networking elecommunications.
5. Excellent customer orientation, support, and interfacing experience with ability to persuade, convince, or influence others to take appropriate action
6. Ability to lead and impact others at all levels of the organization.
7. Proven success in dealing with concurrent problems and issues effectively in a dynamic, high-pressure environment.
8. Advanced understanding of business strategy as it relates to network environment.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.